Most excellent People of Roslin, we need your help and feedback to make this site a truly useful community resource.
We need a logo and are running a competition to design one, the winner to be announced on Halloween 2018.
There will only be one final winning logo, however for all your hard effort we have some cool prizes available in several different categories. We will also create a collage of all the entries for use on the site. Your entry will be used even if its not the winning one 🙂
|Under 11||2 x £10 Book Vouchers|
|11 to 18||1 x Roslyn Chapel Gift Experience (Entry, Guide book, tea/coffee for 2)
1 x £10 Book Vouchers
|18 to 25||1 x Roslyn Chapel Gift Experience (Entry, Guide book, tea/coffee for 2)|
|25+||1 x Signed Daffys Gin Gift Pack|
|Overall winning design||1 x T-shirt with logo printed on front in Teal/Red|
- The design should fit in a 8x8cm square.
- Reflect the history of Roslin, our environment and our sense of community.
- Complexity of design? Thats up to you, but the simplest can be the best.
- The final logo may stylised for use in real life.
Submissions by Monday 22nd October
- Via email email@example.com
- On paper to the Roslin Village Post Office
- Nothing offensive please.
- Original work only.
- Thats about it 🙂
Using the Logo
- Used to identify the site & the community of Roslin.
- It can be used by other non-profit groups in the Village.
- We plan to use this on t-shirt’s we have already sampled.
We are committed to making this site offer the residents of and visitors to Roslin:
- A reference point for local information
- A free place for local groups to host content & provide contact forms
- Links to local businesses and services
- A platform for guest local authors to blog about a Roslin based topic of interest
Please help us by:
- Spreading the word
- Adding your details if you run a group/club/society/local business
- Pre-ordering a roslinvillage.com t-shirt
- Writing a Blog post about something you love about Roslin