Most excellent people of Roslin, we need your help to make this website a truly useful community resource.
www.roslinvillage.com needs a logo and are running a competition to design one, the winner to be announced on Halloween 2018.
There will be only one final winning logo, however for all your hard creative effort we have some cool prizes available in several different categories. We will also create a collage of all the entries for use on the site. Your entry will be used even if its not the winning one 🙂
|Under 11||2 x £10 Book Vouchers|
|11 to 18||1 x Tea & Scone Experience for 2 at the Chapel
1 x £10 Book Vouchers
|18 to 25||1 x Tea & Scone Experience for 2 at the Chapel|
|25+||1 x Signed Daffys Gin Gift Pack|
|Overall winning design||One of the above + 1 x T-shirt with logo printed on front in Teal/Red|
- Reflect the history of Roslin, our environment and sense of community.
- The design should be recognisable when placed in a 8x8cm square.
- Complexity of design? Thats up to you, but the simplest can be the best.
- The winning logo may be redrawn/stylised for use in real life.
- Useable in colour and black&white.
Submissions by Monday 22nd October
- Via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- On paper to the Roslin Village Post Office or the Chapel Gift shop.
- State your entry category & any design theme thoughts
- Please respect the category age ranges.
- Nothing offensive please.
- Original work only.
- Thats about it 🙂
Using the Logo
- Used to identify www.roslinvillage.com & the community of Roslin.
- It can be used by other non-profit groups in the Village.
- We plan to use this on t-shirt’s we have already sampled
We are committed to making this site offer the residents of and visitors to Roslin:
- A reference point for local information and events What’s On
- A free place for local groups to host content & provide contact forms
- Links to local businesses and services
- A platform for guest local authors to blog about a Roslin based topic of interest
Please help us by:
- Spreading the word
- Adding events to or checking out whats on
- Adding your details if you run a group/club/society/local business
- Pre-ordering a roslinvillage.com t-shirt
- Writing a Blog post about something you love about Roslin